Welcome to our last Tuesday of the year! It has gone past so quickly and I can’t quite believe that this is my final post for you! Thank you for all your hard work and patience during our period of home learning, I know that I have learnt many new skills during this period particularly with technology. I hope that you have been able to see the positive in this situation too!
Don’t forget to complete your last transition activity on Purple Mash is New Freedoms Online. This can be found in your 2Do’s
While at home we suggest that you complete the BBC online learning for maths and English and choose an activity from the list below.
Find English for today’s lesson 14th July
LI – Analysing Myths
Find Maths for today’s lesson 14th July
LI – Illustrate and name parts of circles and understand the relationship between the radius and diameter
Possible other activities that you could do:
- Art – look at Street Art – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z9sq4xs
- Computing – What makes a good computer game – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z6n7xyc
- Art – Exciting paintings – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/ztwkvwx
- Geography – compare what you have learnt about The Lake District (A range of mountains and lakes in England) with the Alps (A range of mountains in France, Italy and Switzerland) https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zfnkjp3
- DT and science linked together, learn about iterative design –. Discover how to improve a design. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zmdqxv4
After the success of yesterday’s Go Noodle I thought that you might enjoy another fun active stilling time! Or you can do Mrs O’Donnell’s stilling time.
Have a great summer and good luck with your new school in September!
Thank you for being such a great class!