Welcome to our last week in Year 6! This is certainly not how we envisaged ending the year when we started out last September! We hope that you enjoyed the special treat that Mrs FitzGerald organised last week and have created some special memories to take with you on your next step in your lives. You have been a great class and we wish you the very best!
Your last transition activity on Purple Mash is New Freedoms Online. This can be found in your 2Do’s
You have worked really hard and so this week we will not be setting any extension work. While you are in school we will spend some time together doing activities that we enjoy. While at home we suggest that you complete the BBC online learning for maths and English and choose an activity from the list below.
Find English for today’s lesson 13th July
LI – Reading and Using Texts
Find Maths for today’s lesson 13th July
LI – Nets of 3D shapes
Possible other activities that you could do:
- Geography and Science linked together, learn about the Galapagos Islands –. Discover the islands made famous by Charles Darwin: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zf6vtrd
- Geography, learn about our local area: The Lake District –https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zd49ydm
- Computing – How do you know if you can trust a website? – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zq39vwx
- DT and Maths linked together, learn about anthropometrics and ergonomic design. Make your own design: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z4fhscw
- Art – look at painting, collage and print making – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z47fvk7
I found this on Go Noodle and thought that you might enjoy this fun stilling time!
Have a good morning’s learning!