Good Afternoon Oak Class!
Today the only answers that I need to give to you are for the English Extension task as all the other activities had the answers on the website.
You had to think about your first impressions about the characters below I’ve listed a few possible examples:
–August – shy, nervous of unknown people, lacks confidence, has a good sense of humour – likes funny stories.
– Mom – protective of August, has a good sense of humour, likes to treat August like a baby, doesn’t always tell Auggie the truth.
– Dad – protective of August, has a good sense of humour, likes to treat August like a baby, doesn’t always tell Auggie the truth.
– Mr Tushman – kind, thoughtful, friendly, approachable, caring, doesn’t make judgements about people
– Jack Will – a good friend, kind, thoughtful, good fun, popular, doesn’t mind what others think of him, aware of social rules
– Julian – two faced – behaves in a different way in front of adults than pupils, unkind, thoughtless, nosy, wants to be popular, doesn’t think of others,
– Charlotte – kind, thoughtful, wants to be a good friend, doesn’t care what others think of her, happy to be different, has a sense of humour, aware of social rules
I hope that you have enjoyed the start of Wonder – I have! After this week you can continue reading the story if you download the PDF file on the website.
Please send me your science work, I’m looking forward to seeing the different ways you have presented the information.
Have a good afternoon,