Good morning Oak Class!
It’s the penultimate day! I can’t quite believe it!
Here’s today’s learning…
Find English for today’s lesson 16th July
LI – to write a legend.
Find Maths for today’s lesson 16th July
LI – to solve problems involving calculating the mean as an average.
Possible other activities that you could do (this list will be the same for the rest of the week so just continue to work your way through it):
- Geography and Science linked together, learn about the Galapagos Islands –. Discover the islands made famous by Charles Darwin: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zf6vtrd
- Geography, learn about our local area: The Lake District –https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zd49ydm
- Computing – How do you know if you can trust a website? – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zq39vwx
- DT and Maths linked together, learn about anthropometrics and ergonomic design. Make your own design: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z4fhscw
- Art – look at painting, collage and print making – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z47fvk7
There are also a whole range of lessons to choose from on the Oak National Academy website: https://classroom.thenational.academy/subjects-by-year/year-6/subjects/pshe
Here are some suggestions that I think you’ll enjoy but have a look for yourself and choose what interests you:
PSHE: Lesson 4 – Black Lives Matter; Lesson 5 – George Floyd, our catalyst for change
Music: Lesson 6 – Exploring emotions in music; Lesson 10 – To sing a major and minor scale
Art: Lesson 9 – Henri Matisse and collage
Here’s another Fitness Marshall video for you to try of you want:
If you want something a bit different, you could do a quick Joe Wicks Hiit workout:
Please access Mrs O’Donnell’s Stilling Time for today and enjoy your time with her.
See you all tomorrow for the final day!!! Mrs Fitz xXx