What a lovely day we had!
We celebrated the Queen’s Jubilee with lots of fun activities. Here’s what we did:
- made crowns
- decorated cup cakes which we ate in the afternoon
- made red white and blue paper chains to decorate the playground for our Jubilee lunch
- made our own bunting
- went outside for a fun scavenger hunt quiz
- had our Jubilee lunch outside
- watched a video tutorial by the author of the Queen’s Hat on how to draw the Queen and a corgi.
- ate our wonderfully decorated cakes!
Leave A Comment