Well done to all the pupils who have completed last weeks PurpleMash maths homework.
During half term, it would be great if parents and carers could continue to support their child’s learning by:
- reading with them as much as possible (remember to record this in your child’s reading record)
- practicing our spellings for Thursday 5th November (these are available on Spelling Shed)
- Everyone will learn the 3 times table for Thursday 5th November.
- Handwriting sheet- If you cannot print this out don’t worry.
Handwriting Sheet Continuous Cursive
Handwriting Sheet- Non Cursive
- Completing our creative homework.
October 2020 : Half-Term Creative Homework.
We as a Key Stage have told the children that we are setting up a challenge for the month related to Black History. We are asking children in KS2 to choose a famous person from Black History and to produce a response to their lives, it can take any form that they like, here are a few examples:
· A portrait of the person
· A fact file about the person
· A model of something connected with their life
· A speech or talk they might give etc You can be as creative as you like!
The work is to be done anytime from now on until November 6th, this gives you plenty of time to complete the project.
All the work produced will go on display in school!
We look forward to seeing your creative responses.
Thanks for your continued support and have a great half term.
Leave A Comment