Homework due in 13-1-22
We’ve had a super week. The children have settled back into school brilliantly!
Just a couple of reminders:
- Children need to bring in their library book by Thursday if they want to change it the following Tuesday. They can keep it for 2 weeks. This is so that the monitors have time to scan them back in.
- Forest School resumes on Tuesday next week, your child should have brought home a letter. We are keeping the timings the same just to make it easier so if your child was in the morning last time they will stick with mornings.
This week I have sent home a sheet practising finding 1, 10, 100 more or less than a number.
- Spellings for the test on Wednesday – these should be on Spelling Shed.
- Times tables for a quick assessment on Wednesday ( about 3 minutes). Your child should know which times tables they need to practise.
- Read at home and sign your Reading Record.
Have a lovely weekend.