We enjoyed our Christmas party! We even had a special visitor –
We concluded our ‘Terrific Tales’ topic with a Bedtime Story Pyjama Day!
We shared our love of reading by reading our books to the Year 3 children –
You have been working so hard this term. It’s time to take a break, sit back, and enjoy a couple of weeks on holiday!
Here are some things we hope you manage to tick off:
- Watch a Christmas film with your family.
- Make snowflakes out of paper and put them up in
- Sing your favourite Christmas song really loudly.
- Feed the birds in your garden or local park (they can’t find much food this time of year).
- Wear your pyjamas all day!
- Help your family cook a delicious meal.
- Make a den out of duvets and blankets.
- Stay up late sharing stories.
- Make a paper chain with your family.
- Go on a hunt around your local area to find the best Christmas lights or decorations.
- Have a warming hot chocolate or put on cosy socks when you come in from the cold.
- Make a New Year’s resolution on New Year’s Eve.
We hope you have a fabulous Christmas!
With love from Mrs Tyson & Mr Reeve xxx
What a lovely week! Have a fantastic break by and thank you both for this first term.