This week we have –
* learnt the new sounds m, d and g. We have been playing lots of blending and segmenting games.
* been investigating small numbers.
* completed lots of Autumn and Harvest challenges.
* celebrated Harvest in Church.
* been developing our cutting skills.
* squiggled whilst we wiggled.
* tried hard to use our crocodile fingers when writing.
* been having fun!
Plus lots more!
We’ve made it to the half term and what a fantastic time we’ve had. We have learnt so much already!
We hope you all stay safe and have a fabulous week.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!